Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update- Just checking in and what's new!

My goodness!  It's been quite some time since I've blogged here!  Just wanted to give a quick update on what's new.

My husband and I have moved into our new home.  :)  It's great, everything I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl!  And having a room completely dedicated to my sewing it just fabulous.  I will show you all pictures of my studio once it's finished being decorated.

Babbs Boutique is going so well too!  I'm super excited about all the purse I'm getting to make in such great color schemes.  Thank-you to all my customers!

Between my day job, my Etsy store and my new house I haven't had much time at all to just relax.  But I'm taking a moment now to have a cup of tea and write this update.




What's new with Babbs Bridal?  I will be offering some new silk colors and patterns soon.  Also, I'm very excited and proud to carry Gleepart jewelry, my good friend Grace's beautiful ceramic jewelry.  Stay tuned to see what I'll be listing soon!



1 comment: