Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Rhinestone accent flowers for the Pleated Clutch Design

Hello!  Like I said in the last post, I've added a new flower for my Pleated Clutch Design.  Hope you like it!  It features five petals and is made from dupioni silk instead of polyester chiffon.  The flower can be made to match a clutch or done in a contrasting color. Instead of the flower being a brooch, I've decided to sew it onto the purse as it is too bulky for a brooch.   I've used a rhinestone accented button in the center as opposed to freshwater pearls.  Of course, the chiffon brooch is still available!  Any thoughts?  Which do you prefer?



Here are some more pictures of the new flower:







~monica

1 comment:

  1. Cute new design. I just got the purse & it is great!
    Thank you so much! I have posted about it on my own blog and I will let you know when I post pictures of me using it.
    http://msteacherwedding.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-won.html

    ReplyDelete