Saturday, June 26, 2010

New City, New Tags



I'm back!  Back in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.  New City doesn't necessarily means new tags but since I was running low...  We're settled here, as best as we can until we move into our new house.  Yes, we bought a house a few days ago.  Our possession date isn't until the 30th of July so we have some time to get a few pieces of furniture and what not.  For the first time in my life I will have a room dedicated to sewing!  I'm so excited about that idea.  Storage, storage, storage!  And a place to display some of my pieces and a desk dedicated to my business, and a separate area just for sewing.  ahhhh!  Plus my husband Andrew will have the whole basement to turn into a music studio/rehearsal space, etc...

Here is a sneak peek of our new house:

I'll definitely share once we actually move in!  Just wanted to let you know we're here safe.  Give away will follow shortly so stay tuned!

~monica

No comments:

Post a Comment