Friday, January 15, 2010

The Wedding Show



It's been a long time since I last blogged. I didn't quite know which direction to take this blog in as well as my Etsy store: BabbsBoutique. I now have a better idea so you will be hearing a lot more from me.

Today I just wanted to quickly mention that one of my purse's, The White Silk Pleated Clutch will be a part of the Handmade stand at The Wedding Show in Toronto, Canada this weekend! I'm very excited to be a part of this, I won't actually be there but my purse will be. If anyone is in the area I encourage you to check out the show. Afterwards the lovely people at The Wedding Co. will be doing a giveaway with all of the handmade designs that were featured, including my clutch. So stay tuned on their blog for that!




1 comment:

  1. I just realized you were following me so I went to see what you were all about - your clutches are beautiful!!! I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete